Rules and Regulations
Created on Tuesday, 16 July 2013 16:34
The purpose of Revelation Software's Online Discussion (also referred to as the discussion) is to provide you with a forum for exchange of information, opinions, feedback and comments. Please read the following rules before participating in Revelation Software's Online Discussion.
The right to use the Online Discussion is personal to you. You are not required to use your name or to disclose any confidential information. The discussion areas exist to help you and other developers become more productive and stay competitive. The online discussion is not a source of official Revelation Software information. For official information, please refer to official sections of the Revelation Software web site. Any information gathered from the discussion should be treated as advice, to be followed only at your own risk.
Rules and Regulations
The following rules apply to all discussion participants.
- Do not use obscene or offensive language.
- Do not submit anything that is libelous, abusive, hateful, an invasion of privacy, harmful to other users or harmful to the business interests of Revelation Software.
- Do not post unauthorized advertising. This includes soliciting other members to buy or sell any products or services without the prior written consent of Revelation Software.
- Do not use the discussion areas for unlawful purposes. Do not do anything that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- Do not disrupt or interfere with the discussion areas.
- Do not alter or tamper with any information or material on or associated with the discussion.
- Do not submit any materials that violate the copyright or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
- Cross Posting (i.e. copying posts from one discussion group to another) is prohibited without the express written consent of Revelation Software.
- By participating in the discussion, you grant Revelation Software the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, and distribute any material you post to the discussion in any present or future medium and for any purpose, including commercial purposes.
- Revelation Software reserves the right to remove objectionable materials or anything that violates our submission rules and to take any action deemed necessary, including suspension or expulsion from the discussion, against any participants who interfere with the discussion or violate discussion rules.
Revelation Software makes no warranties relating to any subject matter or service accessed or obtained through the discussion. We also disclaim any and all warranties express and implied, except where prohibited or limited by law. Specifically, Revelation Software makes no representations about the suitability of any software, or about any content or other information, accessible on this service from whatever source, for any purpose. This service is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, conformance with description, or noninfringment.