Revelation Software and Mike Ruane spotlighted in DBTA: MultiValue Vendors Pushing Boundaries
Created on Thursday, 26 February 2015 10:35
MultiValue Special Section: MultiValue Vendors Pushing Boundaries
Feb 25, 2015
There are always new buzzwords coming along. But whether you call it “SMAC” or “CAMS,” there is no doubt that today the confluence of trends—analytics, cloud, social, and mobile—is proving to be a disruptive force that is causing many to reassess their approaches to data management.
Over the years, MultiValue technologies have evolved and adapted, pushing boundaries in order to integrate with new data sources and targets, address new analytics needs, and keep pace with emerging requirements. This has enabled customers to continue to rely on their trusted, and often highly specialized, MultiValue applications and data management systems.
In this special section, DBTA asks Multi-Value vendors: What is the key challenge on the horizon today, and how are you helping customers address it?
Find out what leading MultiValue executives have to say:
- Mike Ruane, President and CEO, Revelation Software
- P. Gary Gregory, Senior Vice President and General Manager, DBMS and Application Servers, Rocket Software
- Ken Dickinson, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Kore Technologies
- Doug Leupen, President and CEO, Entrinsik
- David Cooper, Chief Architect and CTO, BlueFinity International, an Mpower1 Group Company
- Mark Pick, President and CEO, Pick Cloud, Inc.